Where Your privacy is critically important to us.
Martial Arts Business Leaning through MaBusinessInstitute.com is located at:MaBusinessInstitute.com
105 W. Colonial Dr. Orlando
32801 – Fl , United States
Martial arts business learning is public, so like most website operators, MaBusinessInstitute.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. MaBusinessInstitute.com’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how MaBusinessInstitute.com’s visitors use its website. From time to time, MaBusinessInstitute.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
MaBusinessInstitute.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://MaBusinessInstitute.com blog posts. MaBusinessInstitute.com only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
School owners and instructor who are engaged in martial arts business learning as visitors to MaBusinessInstitute.com’s websites choose to interact with MaBusinessInstitute.com in ways that require MaBusinessInstitute.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that MaBusinessInstitute.com gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://MaBusinessInstitute.com to provide a username and email address.
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites [(such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, requesting free tools and resources, contests or giveaways)] or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we COLLECT can include the following:
Name and Contact Data.
We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Social Media Login Data.
We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information provided to us by the social media site.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our websites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other Sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you related to martial arts business from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party martial arts business sites, products or services.
MaBusinessInstitute.com uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
MaBusinessInstitute.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process martial arts business services it on MaBusinessInstitute.com’s behalf or to provide services available at MaBusinessInstitute.com’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using MaBusinessInstitute.com’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. MaBusinessInstitute.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, MaBusinessInstitute.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when MaBusinessInstitute.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of MaBusinessInstitute.com, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://MaBusinessInstitute.com and have supplied your email address, MaBusinessInstitute.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new martial arts business website features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with MaBusinessInstitute.com and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. MaBusinessInstitute.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To facilitate account creation and logon process [with your Consent]. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account *(such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed “Social Logins” for further information.
• To send you martial arts business marketing and promotional communications [for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time by clicking the link included in the email or calling our offices at the number listed above.
• To send administrative information to you [for Martial Arts Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual]. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Fulfill and manage your orders [for Contractual reasons]. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
• To post martial arts business testimonials. We post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at the contact information above, and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
• Deliver targeted advertising to you [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
• Administer prize draws and competitions [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
• Request Feedback [for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent]. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
• To protect our Sites [for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons]. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
• To enable user-to-user communications [with your consent]. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
• To enforce our terms, conditions and policies [for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual].
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm [for Legal Reasons]. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
• For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
• Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
• Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Sites) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Sites, and view your profile.
IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing our Sites from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information, in the United States and other countries .
European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses (use this if you choose model clauses as a ground for international transfers): Such measures implementing the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between our group companies and between us and our third-party providers, which require all such recipients to protect personal information that they process from the EEA in accordance with European data protection laws. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at the information listed above.
DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
MaBusinessInstitute.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. MaBusinessInstitute.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, MaBusinessInstitute.com does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, MaBusinessInstitute.com uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with MaBusinessInstitute.com – by purchasing MaBusinessInstitute.com’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, MaBusinessInstitute.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with MaBusinessInstitute.com. MaBusinessInstitute.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.